The Spinnaker Is Now Open For The Season And Has Safeguards In Place.
- If you prefer not use elevators, all our buildings have OPEN AIR WALKWAYS TO ALL 100 UNITS AND MULTIPLE STAIRWELLS ARE AVAILABLE.
- All 100 units have private balconies with partitions.
- The entire housekeeping/staff will be following CDC guidelines and wearing nose and mouth covering masks and gloves.
- At this time there will be No Daily In-Room Housekeeping Service for stays of less than three nights. The Spinnaker will be able to supply extra amenities (towels/toiletries/coffee) when needed. Guests may call the desk and we will deliver these items to you door. For guests with extended stays of three nights or more we will schedule the day and time for housekeeping, however the guest must vacate the room during the cleaning. We will relax these rules as soon as it is recommended by the CDC. We have these procedures in place for your safety as well of the safety of our employees.
- All of the cleaning supplies we use contain disinfectant.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for guest use at our front desk.
- Driveway Window check-in will be available and a plexi glass partition has been installed at front desk!
Maryland state mandates all persons inside must be wearing a mask over their nose and mouth. We will request that you comply while you are on our property, **EXCEPT **when you are outside and in the comfort of your own hotel room. We will also request that you maintain a physical distance from our staff and other guests.
We look forward to seeing you this summer and are taking reservations BOOK NOW!!